Familyfellowship.com is committed to securing your private information to the fullest extent possible.
We do not share, rent or sell any information.
All personal information - is kept confidential - for use in providing your Familyfellowship.com Internet Filtering service which includes related correspondence from us as needed.
Such as: Support emails, our General email news letter "Filter Tips & News" and related account emails.
Your privacy is just that - YOUR PRIVACY - which is and will always be respected at all times.
- There have been reports that companies gather data such as your IM's, websites you visit and data mine your Internet trends.Then sell or otherwise share this information with marketing companies and others. Familyfellowship.com never engages in such activities nor do we have the ability to do so. Our product is designed for your control of blocking websites and filtering out sites by categories, protocols and keywords you select. We do have several items set as default within each filter profile for your protection such as pornography that you can not change.
Your Payment information is not retained on Familyfellowship.com files.
- This is secured by and between our Merchant account company and your Bank. The encrypted gateway sends this information to your Bank for approval when you enter and submit your information for payment on our secure web site page(s).
- The only information Familyfellowship.com maintains and can view is the last 4 digits of your card ,your name and the payment history. This information is stored on a secure web site interface so that we can look up your payment history and answer any questions you may have and issue refunds as required.
Your filter profile manager password information:
- We have put into place a multi level layered process in the event you would like to request your Admin Profile Manager Pass word. This is for your protection and to protect the integrity of your Familyfellowship.com Internet Filtering service.
- Thus we will not issue this information without these levels of the procedure being completed or if our Support team knows they are talking to the account holder of the Familyfellowship.com Internet Filter account - they may waive this procedure. It is our hope that you will find this " User Friendly" and reassuring.
The entire staff of Familyfellowship.com