When you sign up for Familyfellowship.com Home Internet Filtering – You receive the Accountability System completely FREE !
We know sometimes it is tough to locate a partner right away or your just not ready yet – Therefore Familyfellowship.com offers at NO cost to you – upon your email request - to change and hold your profile manager password and make basic changes to your profiles for you, per your email request.
· Please contact us via customer care for complete details.
How Accountability works:
Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.Hebrews 10:21-23 (in Context) Hebrews 10 (Whole Chapter)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
There are three parts to the system
1. The email reports you select are sent to your accountability partners email address
2. The Filter remote access your accountability partner will use to access your filter . No need for them to install the filter.
3. Select an accountability partner, whom will change and keep your filter password
With Familyfellowship.com your partner has 100% full access to your filter profile manager, that you have granted them in order to make any changes.
You now surf the internet without temptation of turning off the filter. You just kick back and enjoy the benefits of the internet.
The whole point: Not to view inappropriate sites in the 1st place - right?
- If you get tempted we have built an entire web site providing Radio Broadcast Ministries, online Bibles, Audio Bibles and more all here on site http://www.familyfellowship.com/christian_resources We know it is a very effective way to get your mind back on track. Changing your focus. Click the link -Take a look around - pick a Radio Broadcast to hear right now - then come back to this page , what do you think , did it shift your focus off the temptation ? Did it place your focus on Christ?
Using certain email reports, which have live links to the web sites you have viewed and tried to view, your accountability partner now knows if your trying to access denied sites. This is when your accountability partner offers you support and can be very helpful. Example: Pray with you. Talk with you. Listen to you.
- The request logs denied and the top 100 denied web sites are the best of the reports for accountability, adding the allowed reports for these two, will also show what sites are being visited - the request logs will record every internet request, even in private browsing or if the filter has been turned off for what ever reason. These are the best of all the reports.
You can have two email address set in the reports area and the reports will be emailed to. ( see how - you must have an account to view) You can have the reports sent to you and your accountability partner or two different people. How ever it works best for you. The Daily Reports are auto generated each night at 12 AM EST and sent.
- Using our Remote Access Feature:
This is where the real power of this program comes into play!
Your partner now has the ability ( upon you issuing him/her your Profile Manager login information ) to remote access ( from the My Account drop down tab on site) and manage your profile(s) for you.
- Place your mouse over the My Account tab at the top of this page - do you see Remote access your Filter ?
It's that simple.
Using any computer or cell phone with Internet access.Your accountability partner does NOT have to have the filter installed on their computer- they simply use the remote access feature located in the My Account area
They now have access 24 / 7 be it from their home, their office, their lap top- their smart phone – anywhere – as our remote access and all of your profiles reside on our servers - this is known as "the cloud" and not on your computer’s hard drive.
Your partner now has full access to your filter profile manager to make changes to your profile settings.
The 1st item your partner will do is change the profile manager password from within the profile manager. No worries, as you will have full Internet access, based upon your profile settings you and your accountability partner agree on. If you call support or try to retrieve your password from your my account the new password will not be posted when changed from within the profile manager and support will not be able to issue.
Note: It is your account, therefore if you call in or email support we will change / reset your password upon you verifying your security Q&A. As sometimes you may need to change accountability partners for what ever reason or your ready to go it on your own.
Upon your request he / she can make any changes you need. They can even issue you a temp. pass word so you can down load the filter onto another computer and then change your password again.
Whom you choose for your accountability partner is 100% up to you. Be it your pastor, your neighbor, a relative even your spouse – no matter whom it is, they can easily manage your profiles for you. ALL 100% FREE - it is provided with your filter service purchase at no additional cost.